- Prepare your accounts (statutory financial statements for Limited Companies)
- Prepare abbreviated financial statements for submission to Companies House (Limited Companies only)
- Deal with all business tax matters, including preparing income and/or corporation tax computations and preparing and submitting your partnership tax return (partnerships only) or Corporation Tax Self-Assessment return (Limited Companies only)
- Deal with correspondence from the HM Revenue & Customs
We will also gladly carry out an OnTrack Review for you at no extra charge. This will look at a number of points regarding improving your business and reducing your tax bills.
Unlimited free ad hoc advice
Our fixed fee is fully inclusive of unlimited access to our entire team for advice on ad-hoc matters.
This means that you can call on us at any time knowing that you will never be charged for our time or advice. So I hope you will feel free to speak to us whenever you need to, without ever having to worry about the cost.
Of course, if the issues raised at any of these unlimited free consultations (or anywhere else) require research or analysis beyond the consultation, we will give you a fixed price quotation for that extra work before any additional work is started. This means that you will NEVER get an unexpected bill.
Your guarantees and safeguards
To be effective, we believe that professional relationships need to be based on mutual trust, mutual support, mutual respect and mutual integrity. As a result we only work with clients who share our belief in the importance of these four factors.
In practice that means that, with this piece of work as with everything else we do for you, we will always do everything in our power to:
- Keep you fully informed about what’s happening on your affairs, and complete every task on or ahead of time – so that you never have to chase us
- Operate on the principle that a problem isn’t solved, or a piece of work finished, until you are 100% delighted
- Reply to every telephone message the day you call us – usually within 90 minutes
- Reply to every letter on the day we receive it
- Maintain the high standards of integrity, honesty, openness, professionalism and confidentiality that you rightly expect from us
- Refer our contacts to you where we believe they could benefit from your products and services
- Always be on the lookout for new ideas that could help you to build an even more successful business and achieve your business goals
- Do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it
- Always agree a fixed fee with you, in advance, for every piece of work – so you never receive any surprise bills
What’s more, if you are ever unhappy with any aspect of our work, we will – without question – respect your right to pay whatever amount you feel is more appropriate.
For a fixed monthly investment you get everything listed above, plus…
Accounting Records Quality Report
Helping you to get more out of your accounting systems (worth £100)
We want to help you get the most out of your accounting systems. So, we will prepare a report setting out any weaknesses, the consequences and our suggestions on how to improve them.
And, the better your accounting systems – the lower your accountancy fees!